Would you like to stop overpaying and find more competitive insurance rates in Tucson, AZ? Tucson shoppers have many options when shopping for the lowest priced Chevy Cruze insurance. You can either spend your time contacting agents trying to get quotes or utilize the internet to find the lowest rates.
There is a better way to compare insurance rates and we’ll show you the quickest way to quote coverages for your Chevy and obtain the lowest possible price from Tucson insurance agents and online providers.
It is always a good idea to get comparison quotes once or twice a year because prices are usually higher with each renewal. Despite the fact that you may have had the best price on Chevy Cruze insurance in Tucson on your last policy a different company probably has better rates today. Forget all the misinformation about insurance because you’re going to get a crash course in one of the quickest ways to save money, get proper coverage and the best rates.
Discount Tucson auto insurance quotes
Some providers do not advertise every policy discount very well, so the following is a list of a few of the more common and also the more inconspicuous credits available to bring down your rates.
- ABS Brakes – Cars and trucks with ABS braking systems or traction control can reduce accidents and earn discounts up to 10%.
- No Claims – Claim-free drivers can earn big discounts in comparison to bad drivers.
- Good Grades Discount – Excelling in school may save as much as 25% on a Tucson car insurance quote. Many companies even apply the discount to college students up until you turn 25.
- Memberships – Having an affiliation with qualifying employment or professional organizations could earn you a nice discount on your next renewal.
- Tucson Homeowners Discount – Simply owning a home can save you money due to the fact that maintaining a home demonstrates responsibility.
Policy discounts save money, but some credits don’t apply to your bottom line cost. Most only cut individual premiums such as comp or med pay. So even though they make it sound like it’s possible to get free car insurance, nobody gets a free ride.
A few popular companies and a partial list of their discounts can be found below.
- Progressive may offer discounts for good student, multi-policy, multi-vehicle, online signing, and homeowner.
- SAFECO may have discounts that include safe driver, homeowner, bundle discounts, multi-car, and anti-theft.
- American Family policyholders can earn discounts including TimeAway discount, mySafetyValet, Steer into Savings, defensive driver, good driver, early bird, and good student.
- MetLife may include discounts for claim-free, accident-free, good student, multi-policy, good driver, and defensive driver.
- GEICO has discounts for membership and employees, anti-lock brakes, federal employee, good student, and five-year accident-free.
- The Hartford discounts include driver training, bundle, air bag, vehicle fuel type, and good student.
It’s a good idea to ask each company to give you their best rates. Discounts might not apply in your state.
Getting a low cost price on insurance is a fairly straight forward process. The only thing you need to do is take the time getting comparison quotes to discover which company has cheaper Tucson car insurance quotes.
The companies shown below have been selected to offer comparison quotes in Tucson, AZ. If you want cheap auto insurance in AZ, we suggest you visit two to three different companies to find the cheapest car insurance rates.
When to get professional advice
Keep in mind that when it comes to choosing coverage, there really isn’t a perfect coverage plan. Everyone’s needs are different.
These are some specific questions may help highlight if your situation may require specific advice.
- Do I have coverage when pulling a U-Haul trailer?
- Should I pay a claim out-of-pocket?
- Am I insured when driving a different vehicle?
- When should I buy a commercial auto policy?
- Why am I required to buy high-risk coverage?
- Can I use my car for my catering business?
- Why are teen drivers so expensive to add on to my policy?
- I have health insurance so do I need medical payments coverage?
- Does low annual mileage earn a discount?
- Do I need more liability coverage?
If you’re not sure about those questions but you think they might apply to your situation, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed agent. To find an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form. It’s fast, free and you can get the answers you need.
Auto insurance agents near you
Many drivers would prefer to get professional advice from a licensed agent and that is a personal choice. Professional agents will help you protect your assets and help in the event of a claim. One of the best bonuses of getting online price quotes is that you can find lower rates and also buy local. Putting coverage with neighborhood insurance agencies is important especially in Tucson.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this form (opens in new window), the coverage information is instantly submitted to agents in your area who want to provide quotes to get your business. You won’t even need to drive around as quotes are delivered to the email address you provide. If you wish to compare rates for a specific company, feel free to jump over to their website and complete a quote there.
If you need to find a reputable agency, it’s helpful to know the different types of agents and how they can write your policy. Auto insurance agencies can be classified as either independent or exclusive depending on the company they work for. Either one can write auto insurance policies, but it’s a good idea to understand how they are different since it can affect the selection process.
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
Agents that elect to be independent are not employed by one company and that gives them the ability to insure with many different companies and find you cheaper rates. If they find a cheaper price, your agent can switch companies and you don’t have to find a new agent. If you need cheaper auto insurance rates, we recommend you check rates from at a minimum one independent agency to maximize your price options. Most can insure with smaller mutual companies that many times have cheaper rates.
Listed below are independent agencies in Tucson that may be able to give rate quotes.
- The Insurance House
2725 E Broadway Blvd – Tucson, AZ 85716 – (520) 795-7737 – View Map
- DM Lovitt Insurance Agency
607 N 6th Ave – Tucson, AZ 85705 – (520) 798-1888 – View Map
- Arizona Insurance Clinic
4925 E 5th St Suite # 101 – Tucson, AZ 85711 – (520) 323-6887 – View Map
Exclusive Auto Insurance Agencies
Agents that elect to be exclusive generally can only insure with one company and some examples include AAA, State Farm, Farmers Insurance, and Allstate. Exclusive agencies are unable to compare rates from other companies so keep that in mind. Exclusive agencies are well schooled in insurance sales which helps them compete with independent agents. Consumers sometimes use the same exclusive agent mostly because of high brand loyalty rather than low rates.
The following is a short list of exclusive agencies in Tucson that can give you price quotes.
- American Family Insurance – Thom Wadlund
4500 E Grant Rd Ste A – Tucson, AZ 85712 – (520) 318-0734 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Shannon Burke
2860 W Ina Rd Ste 104 – Tucson, AZ 85741 – (520) 742-6683 – View Map
- Michael Riley – State Farm Insurance Agent
2050 E Speedway Blvd – Tucson, AZ 85719 – (520) 323-9467 – View Map
Deciding on an auto insurance agent requires you to look at more than just a cheap price. Any agent in Tucson should be forthright in answering these questions:
- Which insurance company do they prefer to write with?
- Do they have adequate Errors and Omissions coverage? This protects you if they make a mistake.
- If you raise deductibles, how much can you save?
- Who are their largest clients?
- Do they reduce claim amounts on high mileage vehicles?
- If you have an accident, will your rates go up?
A few companies don’t offer the ability to get a quote online and usually these small, regional companies sell through independent agents. Affordable Chevy Cruze insurance in Tucson is possible online and also from your neighborhood Tucson agents, so you need to compare both to have the best chance of lowering rates.
While you’re price shopping online, it’s very important that you do not buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. In too many instances, someone sacrificed full coverage only to regret at claim time that it was a big mistake. Your goal should be to buy the best coverage you can find at the best possible price and still be able to protect your assets.
We just covered some good ideas how you can get a better price on Chevy Cruze insurance in Tucson. The key concept to understand is the more companies you get rates for, the higher the chance of saving money. Drivers may even discover the biggest savings come from the least-expected company.
How to find affordable quotes for Chevy Cruze insurance in Tucson
If you want to save money, the best way to find low-cost prices for Chevy Cruze insurance in Tucson is to do an annual price comparison from different companies in Arizona.
- Step 1: Try to comprehend what is in your policy and the modifications you can make to prevent expensive coverage. Many rating criteria that cause rate increases like accidents, traffic violations, and an imperfect credit history can be improved by being financially responsible and driving safely.
- Step 2: Quote rates from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can only quote rates from a single company like GEICO or Allstate, while independent agents can provide rate quotes from multiple companies. Get quotes now
- Step 3: Compare the new rates to the premium of your current policy and see if there is a cheaper rate. If you find better rates, verify that coverage does not lapse between policies.
The most important part of this process is to try to use identical coverages on every quote request and and to compare as many different companies as possible. Doing this helps ensure a level playing field and a thorough selection of prices.
For more information, feel free to visit the following helpful articles:
- What is Covered by GAP Insurance? (Allstate)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Rates for Infrequent Drivers in Tucson? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Tucson Car Insurance for Teachers? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Tucson Auto Insurance for Seniors? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Tucson Car Insurance Rates for a School Permit? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for 17 Year Olds in Tucson? (FAQ)
- No-Fault Auto Insurance Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Child Safety FAQ (iihs.org)
- Rental Car Insurance Tips (Insurance Information Institute)
- Event Data Recorders FAQ (iihs.org)