Want a free price quotes on the cheapest Chevy TrailBlazer insurance in Tucson? Feel like you’re a prisoner to an overpriced auto insurance policy? Believe me, there are a lot of people in Tucson just like you who feel imprisoned by their auto insurance policy.
A recent auto insurance study revealed that most drivers kept their policy with the same company for more than four years, and 38% of customers have never quoted auto insurance rates at all. Arizona drivers can save roughly $733 each year, but most tend to underestimate the amount of savings they would get if they replace their high priced policy. Since you have so many insurance providers from which to choose, it can be hard to find the right insurer.
Best companies for Chevy TrailBlazer insurance
The providers in the list below are ready to provide price comparisons in Arizona. If you want to find cheap car insurance in Tucson, AZ, we suggest you visit several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
Discounts can help lower premiums on Chevy TrailBlazer insurance in Tucson
Companies don’t always publicize every policy discount in a way that’s easy to find, so we break down a few of the more common and the harder-to-find discounts that you can inquire about if you buy Tucson car insurance online. If you do not double check each discount available, you’re just leaving money on the table.
- Active Military Service – Being on active deployment in the military could trigger a small discount.
- Distant Student – Any of your kids who are enrolled in higher education away from home and do not take a car to college could qualify for this discount.
- Accident Forgiveness – This isn’t a discount exactly, but a handful of insurance companies may permit one accident before hitting you with a surcharge with the catch being you have to be claim-free prior to the accident.
- Sign Early and Save – A few companies give discounts for buying a policy prior to your current TrailBlazer insurance policy expiring. It could save around 10% when you buy Tucson car insurance online.
- Paperless Signup – A few larger online companies give back up to $50 for buying your policy on your computer.
- Home Ownership Discount – Simply owning a home can help you save on auto insurance since home ownership is proof of financial responsibility.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Low annual miles may allow you to get substantially lower auto insurance rates.
One last thing about discounts, many deductions do not apply to the entire cost. A few only apply to individual premiums such as comp or med pay. So even though you would think it’s possible to get free car insurance, companies don’t profit that way. But any discount will definitely reduce your policy premium.
Larger auto insurance companies and their possible discounts are included below.
- GEICO discounts include driver training, federal employee, membership and employees, seat belt use, and multi-policy.
- MetLife offers premium reductions for good student, accident-free, good driver, multi-policy, claim-free, and defensive driver.
- State Farm policyholders can earn discounts including passive restraint, accident-free, safe vehicle, Drive Safe & Save, and driver’s education.
- Progressive has savings for multi-policy, multi-vehicle, good student, homeowner, and online quote discount.
- Mercury Insurance includes discounts for type of vehicle, anti-theft, good student, good driver, multi-car, and low natural disaster claims.
- 21st Century may offer discounts for early bird, good student, defensive driver, air bags, teen driver, anti-lock brakes, and theft prevention.
- Allstate may include discounts for defensive driver, eSmart discount, EZ pay plan discount, premier plus, and farm vehicle.
When comparing rates, check with each company or agent to give you their best rates. Discounts may not be offered in Tucson.
Neighborhood insurance agents
Some consumers just prefer to buy from a licensed agent and that can be a great decision Licensed agents can answer important questions and will help you if you have claims. One of the best bonuses of comparing insurance prices online is the fact that you can find cheap auto insurance rates and still have a local agent.
After filling out this simple form, the quote information is submitted to participating agents in Tucson that give free quotes for your insurance coverage. You don’t have to search for an agent since price quotes are sent to the email address you provide. If you want to compare prices for a specific company, you just need to visit that company’s website and fill out the quote form the provide.
Choosing an company shouldn’t rely on just a cheap price quote. Any agent in Tucson should be forthright in answering these questions:
- Which companies can they place coverage with?
- Are all drivers listed on the coverage quote?
- Can glass claims be handled at your home?
- Do they see any coverage gaps in your plan?
- What discounts might you be missing?
How to choose the best car insurance agent in Tucson
If you are wanting to purchase auto insurance from a local Tucson insurance agency, you should know the types of agencies and how they function. Agents in Tucson can be categorized as either exclusive or independent agents depending on their company appointments. Either can write auto insurance policies, but it’s good to learn the differences since it can impact the selection process.
Exclusive Auto Insurance Agents
Exclusive insurance agents can only provide one company’s prices like American Family, State Farm, and AAA. Exclusive agents cannot provide rate quotes from other companies so you need to shop around if the rates are high. Exclusive agencies are trained well on their products and sales techniques which can be an advantage.
Listed below is a list of exclusive insurance agents in Tucson who can help you get rate quotes.
American Family Insurance – Kristi Frank Agency Inc.
4319 E Broadway Blvd – Tucson, AZ 85711 – (520) 323-0017 – View Map
Independent Auto Insurance Agencies
Agents that choose to be independent do not sell for just one brand so they can insure your vehicles with multiple insurance companies and find you cheaper rates. If premiums increase, they simply move the coverage in-house and you don’t have to do anything. When comparing auto insurance rates, you will want to include multiple independent agents so that you have a good selection of quotes to compare.
Listed below are Tucson independent insurance agents that are able to give comparison quotes.
If you get satisfactory answers to any questions you have and locked in a price quote, most likely you have located an insurance agent that meets the criteria to insure your vehicles.
Auto insurance policy coverages for a Chevy TrailBlazer
Knowing the specifics of a auto insurance policy aids in choosing the right coverages at the best deductibles and correct limits. Policy terminology can be ambiguous and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording. Shown next are typical coverage types available from auto insurance companies.
UM/UIM (Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist) coverage
This coverage protects you and your vehicle’s occupants from other motorists when they are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. Covered claims include injuries to you and your family as well as your vehicle’s damage.
Due to the fact that many Arizona drivers only purchase the least amount of liability that is required (Arizona limits are 15/30/10), it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage is important protection for you and your family.
Coverage for liability
Liability coverage can cover damage that occurs to a person or their property by causing an accident. This insurance protects YOU from legal claims by others. Liability doesn’t cover damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Liability coverage has three limits: bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. You might see liability limits of 15/30/10 that translate to a $15,000 limit per person for injuries, $30,000 for the entire accident, and property damage coverage for $10,000.
Liability coverage protects against claims such as legal defense fees, loss of income and structural damage. How much liability should you purchase? That is a personal decision, but you should buy as large an amount as possible. Arizona state law requires minimum liability limits of 15/30/10 but you should consider buying more coverage.
The next chart demonstrates why buying the state minimum limits may not be adequate.
Collision coverage protection
Collision coverage will pay to fix damage to your TrailBlazer resulting from a collision with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You have to pay a deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision can pay for claims such as colliding with a tree, rolling your car, colliding with another moving vehicle and hitting a mailbox. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so you might think about dropping it from vehicles that are 8 years or older. Another option is to raise the deductible on your TrailBlazer to get cheaper collision coverage.
Medical payments and PIP coverage
Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP provide coverage for expenses like chiropractic care, rehabilitation expenses, EMT expenses and dental work. They can be utilized in addition to your health insurance policy or if you lack health insurance entirely. Medical payments and PIP cover you and your occupants in addition to being hit by a car walking across the street. Personal injury protection coverage is not an option in every state but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Comprehensive auto coverage
This covers damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You first must pay your deductible then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for claims such as hail damage, hitting a deer and rock chips in glass. The highest amount you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the ACV or actual cash value, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Compare but don’t skimp
We’ve covered some good ideas how you can get a better price on Chevy TrailBlazer insurance in Tucson. The most important thing to understand is the more times you quote, the higher the chance of saving money. Drivers may even discover the lowest priced insurance comes from a small local company. These smaller insurers may have significantly lower rates on certain market segments as compared to the big name companies such as Allstate or State Farm.
Lower-priced insurance in Tucson is attainable on the web as well as from independent agents in Tucson, and you should compare rates from both to get a complete price analysis. Some companies don’t offer price quotes online and usually these small insurance companies sell through local independent agencies.
How to find cheaper Chevy TrailBlazer insurance in Tucson
The easiest way to find low-cost prices for Chevy TrailBlazer insurance in Tucson is to do a yearly price comparison from companies in Arizona.
- Learn about coverages and the measures you can control to prevent rate increases. Many factors that cause rate increases like traffic violations and a substandard credit history can be rectified by making small lifestyle or driving habit changes.
- Compare rates from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Exclusive and direct companies can provide rates from a single company like GEICO or State Farm, while independent agents can quote rates from multiple companies.
- Compare the new quotes to the premium of your current policy to determine if switching companies saves money. If you can save money, make sure the effective date of the new policy is the same as the expiration date of the old one.
One important bit of advice is to make sure you’re comparing similar coverage information on each quote request and and to look at every company you can. This ensures the most accurate price comparison and a complete price analysis.
To learn more, link through to these articles:
- How Does Hitting a Deer Impact Insurance Rates? (Allstate)
- Who Has the Cheapest Tucson Car Insurance for Teachers? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Rates for a Chevrolet Traverse in Tucson? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Rates for Drivers with Bad Credit in Tucson? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Tucson Auto Insurance for a Subaru Outback? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Quotes for Inexperienced Drivers in Tucson? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Tucson Car Insurance Rates for Uninsured Drivers? (FAQ)
- Things to Know Before you Cancel Insurance (Allstate)
- Bodily Injury Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- Coverage Information (Progressive Insurance)